While I didn't get any pictures of them finished, here they are. I was too busy eating. You can use leftover mashed potatoes and it really is easy.
- To about 4-6 cups of mashed potatoes, add 1 egg, and 1/2 cup of flour at a time, mix until it has a semi-firm consistency that hold its shape. (About like play dough)
- Roll out into snakes about 1-2 inches wide and cut into pieces about 2 inches long
- Turn each cut piece onto its side, pressing thumb in center to make a well
- In a pot of boiling water, with salt and oil added, drop 8-10 gnocchis in
- When they float, they are done, drain and serve with your favorite sauce