Basically, you can use any amount of shrimp. This is a very flexible recipe.
- Marinade shrimp (tails removed) in a favorite marinade for 15 minute to 1 hour(I used balsamic vinegar dressing)
- Microwave bacon for 1-2 minutes (I did one, but should have done two so it would be crispier)
- Wrap shrimp with 1/2 piece of bacon, skewer with toothpick
- Slide a slice of jalapeno in there, either seeded or with the seeds--your call
- Broil for 9 minutes, turning every 3 minutes
I was thinking that roasting the jalapeno first might have given the pepper a bit more flavor and also made it softer. Next time I will do this.
Boy oh boy! These were awesome!