- 20-25 shrimp peeled, de-veined (tails removed, if you prefer)
- 6-8 button mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 c white wine (I used Chardonnay because it was on hand)
- 2-3 tbsp lemon juice
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 bunch green onions sliced
- 1/2 stick unsalted butter
- 2 small tomatoes, diced
- sea salt
- olive oil
- 1/2 lb fettuccine (or your favorite pasta)
- hard cheese like Romano or Parmesan to serve on top
- In a large skillet, add 2 tbsp olive oil, garlic, shrimp, mushrooms and green onions
- Saute over medium heat for 3-4 minutes
- Add wine and butter
- Add lemon juice, season with salt and pepper to taste
- Cook until shrimp are completely pink and tender. Careful not to overcook them or they will be like rubber!
- Add tomatoes and remove from heat.
- Serve over pasta with grated cheese on top.
PS Please excuse my absence, I have had guests and sickness and busy Holy Days! I hope to get back on track soon!