I did not make the waffle fries, they are Alexia. We bought a huge bag at Costco, they are delicious.
- 1- 1/2 lbs of steak, sliced thin
- 1/2 green 1/2 red pepper, sliced
- 1 medium onion or 1/2 one large onion, sliced
- 5-10 button mushrooms, sliced
- 1 tbsp McCormick's Montreal Steak seasoning
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp worcestershire
- 1 tsp onion powder
- provolone or american cheese
- sub buns (or rolls, if you call them that in your neck of the woods)
- olive oil
- In large skillet, add steak and peppers with 1 tbsp olive oil, sautee over medium heat for 5 minutes.
- add onions, mushrooms, seasonings and worcestershire
- cook until steak and vegetables reach desired doneness, if you find that you have trouble timing this, try cooking the steak and the vegetables in a separate skillet
- assemble subs with cheese, place under broiler until cheese melts, if desired